100W LED Highbay Bacteria Killing Light
Our light fixtures will illuminate the rooms with LED lights of specific wavelengths which de-actuate and kill the bacteria. molds, viruses presnt such as a very dangerous bacteria known as Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus Aureus (MRSA) infection which is caused by a type of staph bacteria that becomes resistant to many of the antibodies used to treat ordinary staph infections.
High efficient, effective, and non-harmful lighting fixture with an integrated special blue light technology to kill bacterial and harmful substances on large surface areas such as gyms, hospital rooms, restaurants, and nursing homes.
- Energy efficient intergrated that will last more than 36,000 hours
- Effective technology in killing germs tested for at least 30 minutes
- Our special light Accredited Lab test report are available
- 100% safe in removing harmful germs with NO harsh chemicals and NO UV Light.
- Sterilizing surfaces from bacteria, viruses, and microbes